The most in-depth, comprehensive series of e-guides that details everything you need to know to put together strong applications for the top 10 deferred MBA programs. Over 170+ pages of content that can support you every step of your application journey.
Contributors to this packet have been accepted personally or helped others get accepted to the deferred/2+2 programs at Stanford GSB, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Kellogg, MIT, Booth, and others. We are confident that each packet in the series will provide you with actionable tips, insights, and examples that will give you your best shot at acceptance.
The steps are:
- Step 1: Start Strong - Learn How to Get Accepted to Top 10 Deferred (2+2) MBA Programs (27 pages)
- Step 2: Nail the Fundamentals: Test, Awards, Extracurriculars, and Intangibles (24 pages)
- Step 3: Build Your Career and MBA Resume (22 pages)
- Step 4: Pick, Prepare and Guide Your Recommenders (37 pages)
- Step 5: Craft Powerful Essays (33 pages)
- Step 6: Finish Strong - Crush Your MBA Interviews (28 pages)
Each step is packed with real admit examples, insights, and interactive exercises to get your ideas flowing and kick start your own application.
This series is a cumulation of 4 years of experience helping hundreds of applicants with their applications and achieving an acceptance rate of 91% in 2020. We are confident that with this series at your disposal, you'll be well on your way to putting together high-quality applications.
We hope you find it helpful! Now, let's get you accepted to your dream school.