Introducing the first of six in-depth strategy e-guides detailing everything you need to know to put together strong applications for the top 10 deferred MBA programs.
Contributors to this packet have been accepted personally or helped others get accepted to the deferred/2+2 programs at Stanford GSB, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Kellogg, MIT, Booth, and others. We are confident that each packet in the series will provide you with actionable tips, insights, and examples that will give you your best shot at acceptance.
This is Step 1: Start Strong - Learn How to Get Accepted to Top 10 Deferred (2+2) MBA Programs.
The other five steps are:
- Step 2: Nail the Fundamentals: Test, Awards, Extracurriculars, and Intangibles
- Step 3: Build Your Career and MBA Resume
- Step 4: Pick, Prepare and Guide Your Recommenders
- Step 5: Craft Powerful Essays
- Step 6: Finish Strong - Crush Your MBA Interviews
In this packet we cover:
- Our Background
- What is a Deferred MBA?
- Why Apply for a Deferred MBA?
- Which Schools Offer Deferred Enrollment?
- Choosing the Right Program
- Who are Deferred Programs Looking For?
- The Application Process
- Recommended Application Timeline
- How the Adcom Considers an Application
- Application Strategy
It's 100% free and packed full of useful tips to get you started. We hope you find it helpful. Best of luck to you on your application journey!